Monday, August 19, 2013

New Start

Its been a while since I properly blogged on my old blog http://thedepressiondescent.blogspot.co.uk/ and although there is over four years worth of posts there I feel things have moved on so rather than pick it up there I have decided to start a new blog here. For those of you who have never come across my blog, I will explain the new title. I have a diagnosis of Bipolar disorder. This means I have periods of extremely low mood/depression and other periods of high or elated mood. The 'When she wears red lipstick' is something a care co-ordinator/cpn once said to me she said that when I am high, Which I have been for over 50% of the last five years then she always knows immediately because I wear reed lipstick. I tend to think its just that I don't bother much with makeup when my mood is low but I thought it would be an interesting new title so there you go. A little more about me. I am a 31 year old mother of two living in the East midlands. Currently on maternity leave but in three months of my return I will hopefully be a qualified social worker having worked hard to cross the difficult divide between service user to professional, or perhaps straddling the two at times. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment